Saturday afternoon, over 80 children will converge upon duPont Manual High School to roll or walk the runway at the 10th annual Kids Center Holiday Fashion Show, benefiting the Kids Center for Pediatric Therapies at the Kosair Charities Centre.
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 20-22)
- Best of Louisville 2016 Finalists Announced
- Noosh Nosh is Open: Here's What to Order
- Louisville's Ultimate Guide to Celebrating National Pizza Party Day
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Watch Nick Dittmeier & The Sawdusters Perform 'Just My Job'
- New Life (and Old) in Germantown
- This Week, In Louisville, On Craigslist: May 16-20
- Meet Louisville’s Southern Yogi
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday