An ode, and a remembrance of sorts of the people that have come before us, and the ones that have passed on, whether it be of old age, or the ones that were taken prematurely. Growing up in Germantown means that in some cases you may have the chance to grow old, but it also means that you may fall short of that goal.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- America. The Diner. Is Opening Soon – And Will Replace Eggs Over Baxter
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Dr. Dundiff Explains His Forecastle Collaboration With Jim James
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- My Morning Jacket by My Morning Jacket: Jim James [Music]
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Freaks and Geeks Unite at Slugger Field This Weekend