An ode, and a remembrance of sorts of the people that have come before us, and the ones that have passed on, whether it be of old age, or the ones that were taken prematurely. Growing up in Germantown means that in some cases you may have the chance to grow old, but it also means that you may fall short of that goal.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- CARDS Fest Announcement: the University of Louisville's Biggest Event Ever
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 29 – 31)
- Phoenix Hill Tavern and Jim Porter's Good Time Emporium Closed For Good
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? With Drag Queens, Please.
- Third Pop-Up Street Store to Serve Louisville’s Homeless May 30
- A WNBA Team in Louisville: Could it Happen?