The Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft (KMAC), located at 715 West Main Street, will host the 10th Annual Martinis & Mistletoe party on Thursday, December 8th from 5:00pm to 8:00pm. This popular holiday event will include Finlandia martinis, appetizers, live seasonal music by John Austin Clark and friends, and special trunk shows by Kea Carpets and Kilims, and jewelry designer Summer Eliason. Guests can also shop from a huge selection of artwork in the Museum's award-winning Gallery Shop and Holidazzle exhibit.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- America. The Diner. Is Opening Soon – And Will Replace Eggs Over Baxter
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Dr. Dundiff Explains His Forecastle Collaboration With Jim James
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- My Morning Jacket by My Morning Jacket: Jim James [Music]
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Freaks and Geeks Unite at Slugger Field This Weekend