The Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft (KMAC), located at 715 West Main Street, will host the 10th Annual Martinis & Mistletoe party on Thursday, December 8th from 5:00pm to 8:00pm. This popular holiday event will include Finlandia martinis, appetizers, live seasonal music by John Austin Clark and friends, and special trunk shows by Kea Carpets and Kilims, and jewelry designer Summer Eliason. Guests can also shop from a huge selection of artwork in the Museum's award-winning Gallery Shop and Holidazzle exhibit.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder Than Life 2015 in Review
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- Louder Than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Rob Zombie
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Breaking Benjamin
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (October 8-11)
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Shinedown
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Butcher Babies
- Five Cheeseburgers You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now