As a part of the F.A.T. Friday Hop, Gallery Janjobe will host the opening of a new exhibit, "Symbols," featuring nine pieces of work by Gena Neumann. Each piece is made of repurposed metal with new materials and is laden with symbolism. Stop by and have a drink and snack, enjoy some live music, and see if you can decode some art.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Craving