Kentucky State Representative Tom Riner and social reformer Claudia Riner joined with Dr. T. Colin Campbell, author of the China Study, to bring the benefits of a plant based-diet to the Kentucky General Assembly. Their efforts are the subject of a documentary film now in process, the final chapter of which was filmed in Louisville on July 12, 2014 at a grassroots rally at Iroquois Ampitheater.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls
- The Best Way to Taste Downtown Louisville