The 38th annual Taste of Louisville presented by The Kentucky Restaurant Association, benefiting Community Health Charities took place on Monday, October 17, 2011 at the Mellwood Arts Center. Louisville Magazine and Taste of Louisville 2011 were the presenting sponsors for this tasting event. The Speakeasy theme is focusing on the Roaring 20's, with flappers, gangsters and jazz music galore.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Return of the Waterfront's July Fourth Festivities: A Look at its Sponsors