Blue tea length skirt, dainty cream colored blouse, wedges tinged in butter cup yellow. I spotted this incredible ensemble from my seat outside of the Subway on Main Street. Not two minutes later, a lady in beautiful floral flock crossed the street. The dress had a black background infused with strategically positioned, brightly colored flowers.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Bourbon Boot Camp
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu