Blue tea length skirt, dainty cream colored blouse, wedges tinged in butter cup yellow. I spotted this incredible ensemble from my seat outside of the Subway on Main Street. Not two minutes later, a lady in beautiful floral flock crossed the street. The dress had a black background infused with strategically positioned, brightly colored flowers.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Craving