Blue tea length skirt, dainty cream colored blouse, wedges tinged in butter cup yellow. I spotted this incredible ensemble from my seat outside of the Subway on Main Street. Not two minutes later, a lady in beautiful floral flock crossed the street. The dress had a black background infused with strategically positioned, brightly colored flowers.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite