The Cards Nation will descend upon Papa John's Cardinal Stadium this afternoon as Coach Charlie Strong and his band of champions celebrate their BCS Bowl Championship over the Florida Gators at the Allstate Sugar Bowl. This style guide will help you remain fabulous while also allowing you to look the part amid the sea of red and black, especially if shopping your closet is not an option.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- Concert Review: Jeff Beck
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Live Music Lou's Can't Miss: May 17-23