OR: “How to Re-Examine Your Entire Life in One Day: A Journalist Makes Coffee”. Louisville welcomes His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama to the Yum! Center this Sunday and Monday, May 19th and 20th, for an extremely special talk and teaching: ‘Engaging Compassion’.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)