…but don’t worry, it’s not game day, you silly bull-headed basketball nuts. Whiles sports fans swell with pride (and rivalry rage simultaneously…) as the NCAA spotlight falls on the Bluegrass, another Kentuckian makes her splash in the literary world. Join Tracy Coffee Gayle at Carmichael’s Bookstore tomorrow, Friday, March 30th at 7pm for a reading from her first book.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Five Cheeseburgers You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (October 8-11)
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder Than Life 2015 in Review
- New Country Q 103.1 Announces Lineup For Q Fest
- Ex-UofL Star Gaines' Next Step is Eastern Kentucky
- What to Do in Louisville: Halloween Hit List for Families
- Leading Ladies of Louisville: Christen Boone
- Review: Ben Sollee and Mother Falcon
- Last Call for Dairy Kastle 2015