Bullitt East's Derek Willis is one of the top young players in the state. The 6-foot-8 sophomore has improved tremendously since last season and he has the potential to be a special player. Last week the Chargers participated in the King of the Bluegrass. I caught up with Bullitt East coach Troy Barr at the tournament and spoke with him about Willis
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu