…but don’t worry, it’s not game day, you silly bull-headed basketball nuts. Whiles sports fans swell with pride (and rivalry rage simultaneously…) as the NCAA spotlight falls on the Bluegrass, another Kentuckian makes her splash in the literary world. Join Tracy Coffee Gayle at Carmichael’s Bookstore tomorrow, Friday, March 30th at 7pm for a reading from her first book.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)