February marks the 50th anniversary of the Beatles coming to America, and the folks who produce the Abbey Road on the River Festival plan to celebrate in style. A mini-festival titled "February '64" will be happening Friday, February 7 through Sunday, February 9, 2014 at the Muhammad Ali Center and at the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts - complete with a recreation of the Entire Ed Sullivan Show episode the Beatles appeared on fifty years ago.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls
- Best of Forecastle 2015
- The Best Way to Taste Downtown Louisville