February marks the 50th anniversary of the Beatles coming to America, and the folks who produce the Abbey Road on the River Festival plan to celebrate in style. A mini-festival titled "February '64" will be happening Friday, February 7 through Sunday, February 9, 2014 at the Muhammad Ali Center and at the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts - complete with a recreation of the Entire Ed Sullivan Show episode the Beatles appeared on fifty years ago.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)