February marks the 50th anniversary of the Beatles coming to America, and the folks who produce the Abbey Road on the River Festival plan to celebrate in style. A mini-festival titled "February '64" will be happening Friday, February 7 through Sunday, February 9, 2014 at the Muhammad Ali Center and at the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts - complete with a recreation of the Entire Ed Sullivan Show episode the Beatles appeared on fifty years ago.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- CARDS Fest Announcement: the University of Louisville's Biggest Event Ever
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 29 – 31)
- Phoenix Hill Tavern and Jim Porter's Good Time Emporium Closed For Good
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky Center Announces Happy Hour Concerts
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? With Drag Queens, Please.
- Third Pop-Up Street Store to Serve Louisville’s Homeless May 30
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- A WNBA Team in Louisville: Could it Happen?