Runners on a Mission kicks off its 2011 Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon and miniMarathon training with its 6th anniversary group Reunion and Recruitment event. The walker-friendly running group and its training programs are free, and the event is open to the public. ROAM Louisville, and train for the race of your dreams!
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Starlight has Strawberry Fields Forever