ESPN calls it The Richest Event in all of Sport, and that money includes not only the $25.5-million up for grabs to the connections of winning horses but also the more than $150-million that will be wagered on 15 World Championships races November 4-5 at Churchill Downs.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite