Kicking off the Grassroots Gala, Rooibee Red Tea and the Center For Neighborhoods are proud to host an event with the authors of ‘Two Centuries of Black Louisville: A Photographic History’. Join Merv Aubespin, Kenneth Clay and J. Blaine Hudson at the Henry Clay building this Friday, June 1st, at 5pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Louder Than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Rob Zombie
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Breaking Benjamin
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Shinedown
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals