Saturday’s “W” over Louisville certainly gives Kentucky supporters new found confidences in the freshman stand outs Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Anthony Davis. Coach Cal and the Wildcats will roll into Louisville off an ugly, but meaningful win against Louisville and call Freedom Hall home for a night as the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Trojans come out to play.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)