Exciting developments are in the works for the historic East Russell neighborhood, once known as "Louisville's Harlem." The Louisville Central Community Center and a variety of urban planning specialists are inviting you to take part in this process of community renewal by attending the East Russell Charrette this Friday, May 11.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Bourbon Boot Camp
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- D’Angelo Russell, Louisville's Next NBA Lottery Pick
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- The Definitive Guide to Bambi Walk