October is Vegetarian Awareness Month, which means it is the opportune time to actually do something that mother told you growing up and “eat your vegetables.” In all seriousness though- whether you are prompted to give up your T-rexish eating habits completely, or you choose to just use October to experiment with meatless meals - going veggie has some definite health benefits.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Starlight has Strawberry Fields Forever