Get ready to re-learn the alphabet – Irish style. Local author – and dual Irish citizen – Viki Pidgeon presents her latest ode to the Emerald Isle with a children’s book designed to marry fun with facts. Catch her at Carmichael’s Bookstore tomorrow, Saturday, March 10th, at 4pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Concert Review: Jeff Beck
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 14-17)
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Concert Review: Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday