Gov. Steve Beshear has announced two job-creation projects, Bexion Pharmaceuticals LLC in Covington, and Vivorte LLC in Louisville. Combined, the projects will create 14 new high-tech and technical support jobs paying an average annual salary of over $70,000, exclusive of benefits.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!