Hey, you know what I’ll be doing on Labor Day?? That’s right, no rest for the wear, folks. Whether you’ve bbq plans or not, stop by Carmichael’s Bookstore, tomorrow, August 31st, at 7pm as a merry band of essayists present the collection All the Livelong Day: Motif Anthologies, Volume 3.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville