Hey, you know what I’ll be doing on Labor Day?? That’s right, no rest for the wear, folks. Whether you’ve bbq plans or not, stop by Carmichael’s Bookstore, tomorrow, August 31st, at 7pm as a merry band of essayists present the collection All the Livelong Day: Motif Anthologies, Volume 3.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite