Delicious chicken dinners, beautiful handmade quilts, raffles, cake walk, silent auction items, games and booths galore, and much much more. Yep, it is a good old fashion church picnic at St. Mary's Navilleton Catholic Church and you are all invited.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)