The best-selling author of ‘Matterhorn’, Karl Marlantes now brings his latest release exploring the world of combat to Carmichael’s Bookstore. Join him tomorrow night, Friday October 19th, for a presentation of ‘What It is Like to Go to War’ starting at 7pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Where to Go and What to Do Labor Day Weekend 2015 in Louisville
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Underground Station in Downtown New Albany to Host Courtyard Cookout