Enchanted: attract, cause to be enamored, hold spellbound. That is what art does to us. We are attracted to art, it holds us spellbound. At Enchanted Arts Studio Amelia Robinson - Founder and Director gives everyone the chance to create the masterpiece inside of them. With Open Studio hours, monthly rates and mentoring artist can chose what is best for them. Enchanted Studio follows the Community 5C guidelines of Compassion, Connection, Cooperation, Contribution and Consideration. Enchanted Arts is at Mellwood Arts and Entertainment Center.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Lee’s Korean Restaurant Made Over
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market
- Louisville Gallery Transforms to 1965 Manhattan for Warhol event