This event at Green Tree Mall combines fun activites, art inspired by nursing mothers, and a wealth of family support for all things parenting, from breastfeeding to diapering, and everything in between. There are events and activities for all ages, and your participation supports La Leche League of Southern Indiana to continue providing support for nursing moms.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)