The world is a pretty big place (so I’ve been told); maybe we should think more about it? Let’s do that one. Join economist Phil Auerswald tomorrow, Tuesday, February 5th, as he presents his book ‘The Coming Prosperity’ at the World Affairs Council Speaker Series. It’ll be global.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line