Get your go-go boots and bell bottoms on and get ready to party for a great cause. Wendy and David Novak and Yum! Brands are inviting you to join them in the movement to end world hunger by attending the Disco Ball on Saturday, October 8, 2011 at the Kentucky Center for African American Heritage. The KY Center is located at 1701 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd in Downtown Louisville. The event will benefit the United Nations World Food Program.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Lee’s Korean Restaurant Made Over
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- Rob Zombie Photo Gallery from Louder than Life 2015
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market