Get your go-go boots and bell bottoms on and get ready to party for a great cause. Wendy and David Novak and Yum! Brands are inviting you to join them in the movement to end world hunger by attending the Disco Ball on Saturday, October 8, 2011 at the Kentucky Center for African American Heritage. The KY Center is located at 1701 W. Muhammad Ali Blvd in Downtown Louisville. The event will benefit the United Nations World Food Program.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do Labor Day Weekend 2015 in Louisville
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Underground Station in Downtown New Albany to Host Courtyard Cookout
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main