Have you been looking for some help in writing or publishing that book? Join the Kentucky Arts Council and the Carnegie Center for Literacy and Learning for Literary Activities at Saturday's Kentucky Crafted: The Market at the Kentucky Exposition Center.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Concert Review: Jeff Beck
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 14-17)
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Concert Review: Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday