If you don't have any plans after happy hour this evening, are near the Hard Rock Café at Fourth Street Live, and love/hate the "Twilight" fan fic/New York Times bestseller "Fifty Shades of Grey," LEO Weekly's Sara Havens and other local media personalities will do a reading from the trilogy this evening in a preview of "Spank! The Fifty Shades Parody."
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (November 19-22)
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll