Let's face it-- it's hard to find a babysitter. Often parents are quick to dole out unsolicited advice. But ask them for the name of their babysitter and moms and dads will clam up quicker than Tiger Woods at a press conference. This is why I was ecstatic to try out the zoo's new monkey babysitting program.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (January 28-31)
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- The Cost of Tiger Baby Playtime