Lets put the power of social media to a test. If you haven't already heard, there's a big football game this weekend, it's called the Super Bowl. Also, if you didn't know, Louisville has a tie this monumental game; Steelers' cornerback, William Gay. He's a Louisville football alumni and I think we can get him to @ThrowTheL during Super Bowl XLV (45). Find out how you can help.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)